Welcome to minus5experience.com, the Website of M5 Management Company. Minus5 provides its services and products to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit or shop at Minus5experience.com, you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully. In addition, when you use any current or future Minus5 Ice Bar services or product purchases via the Website, you also will be subject to the terms and conditions applicable to such service or business.
- Tickets have no cash value
- Tickets are non-transferable and non-exchangeable
- Entry will be refused if tickets have not been purchased from the official minus5 Website or other authorized points of sale.
- The resale of tickets is prohibited. M5 Management Company reserves the right to cancel any tickets that have been resold.
- minus5 reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any persons whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
- Tickets are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- A photo ID that matches the ticket purchaser’s information is required for admission.
- Tickets do not guarantee entry at any specific time or date. Please refer to our calendar of events for the most up-to-date schedule of minus5 activities.
- All ticket sales are final unless the minus5 location you chose is closed due to ice maintenance, a private event, or filming.
- For locations that allow kids, anyone under the age of 21 must be accompanied by an adult 21 years of age or older.
- Your first email is your credit card receipt. You will receive a 2nd email containing your ticket information. Please contact us if you do not receive an email with your ticket information.
When you visit minus5experience.com or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of minus5experience.com or its content suppliers and protected by the United States and international copyright laws. The collection of all content on this site is the exclusive property of minus5experience.com and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of M5 Management or its software suppliers and is protected by the United States and international copyright laws.